Fleet and Asset Management
- See where your equipment is, bill it to the correct project, and locate it for pickup, maintenance or refueling.
- Use site boundaries to create triggers for theft mitigation, inappropriate machine use and compliance with avoidance zones.
- Monitor machine hours to plan and manage equipment maintenance and decrease equipment depreciation costs.
- Integrate report data into ERP or project management applications to automate data sharing and ensure accuracy.
- Required for all VisionLink subscription plans.
Rapid Reporting Plan
- Receive reports every 10 minutes containing 1-minute interval data for dispatch, delivery and haul monitoring applications.
- Minimize idle time to help with fuel economy, and identify equipment that would be better utilized on other sites to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Reduce owning and operating costs with visibility to estimated fuel usage.
- Compare working day hours, runtime hours, and working versus idle time to improve equipment utilization and increase productivity.
Machine Health Plan
- Monitor tire pressure and temperature of every rubber tire in your fleet.
- Proactively manage and schedule preventative maintenance to extend the tire life, promote fuel efficiency and avoid dangerous blowouts.
Includes VisionLink Mobile
- Included in your subscription plan.
- View fleet and asset information in the field on your smartphone or tablet.
- Locate assets, monitor utilization and service due, and view asset alerts.
2D Project Monitoring
- Monitor cycle times and load counts to track actuals against planned and monitor job site productivity.
- Track materials movement to remove contaminated materials from the site, and use structural and non-structural materials in the correct site location.
- Rectify problems in a timely manner and estimate completion times more accurately to keep jobs on schedule.
- View individual machine performance or aggregate fleet data to see an entire site at a glance. Maintain production schedules by monitoring productivity against plan and making decisions in near real-time.
- Customize the dashboard and only see information that is important to you.
- Requires the Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway.
- Includes VisionLink Asset and Fleet Management Universal subscription plan and VisionLink Mobile
3D Project Monitoring
Earthmoving and Grading
- Continuously monitor and record 3D earthmoving, grading and finishing operations throughout the life of the project, and use the information to make timely decisions regarding equipment use and deployment
- Create near real-time 3D surface model, elevation and cut and fill maps to show progress towards completion, eliminate drive time to the site and ensure you have the most current information
- Accurately capture all work completed including over-excavation and backfill, overfill or surcharge, and cut back operations so you get paid for the extra work you do
- Continuously monitor pass counts and compaction meter values over the entire area of compaction and on all material layers to improve testing success, reduce rework and lower ongoing maintenance costs
- Reduce over-compaction to optimize fuel use and machine time, and increase the finished surface quality
- Ensure uniform lift thicknesses and consistent compaction pass counts and meter values to increase the surface quality and operational life
- Monitor temperature maps for asphalt compactors fitted with temperature sensors to ensure compaction per the temperature range specified on the project
- Requires the Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway
- Requires a Trimble or Cat AccuGrade GCS900 Grade Control System, or a Trimble or Cat AccuGrade CCS900 Compaction Control System
- Includes VisionLink Asset and Fleet Management and Connected Machine subscription plans
Includes VisionLink Mobile
- Production supervisors take the power of VisionLink to the field.
- Included in your Project Monitoring subscription plan.
- View Project Monitoring data in the field on your iPhone or iPad.
- See average site loads, volumes, haul distances and idle times, or drill down to individual assets to compare production rates between assets.
- Quickly view aggregated cut/fill maps or compaction coverage and pass count maps to improve quality and decrease cycle times.