- Protection and assurance during ‘not-at-fault’ accidents
- Prevent accident ‘scams’ with the threat of dashcam
- Certainty of event timeline during ‘at-fault’ accidents
- Prevent lengthy litigation
- Coaching/continuous improvement for drivers
Trimble Video Intelligence System can be combined with driver events in order to identify coaching opportunities and provide communication channel from driver to supervisor to improve driving behavior, safety and overall fleet performance.
360° View of the Environment and Onboard Event Recording
When connected to dash-cam/forward-facing cameras, side-facing hood-mounted cameras, and reverse camera options, Trimble Video Intelligence can complete a 360° view to eliminate blind spots and document all angles. All documented in high quality at 12 frames per second (fps) video capture.
- Forward and driver facing
- Back up
- 2-3 lanes either side field-of-view
- Steep angle view to the ground
- Triggered by sudden start; sudden stop, and continuous recording
Video Intelligence has the option to record a continuous feed of vision from the camera to potentially exonerate the driver in the event of a collision.
Back Office Access: Reliable driver safety analytics and on-demand video recall
Trimble’s user-friendly back office platform offers reliable driver safety analytics and on-demand video recall to help identify training opportunities and make continuous improvements to reduce future risk.
How It Works