Features and Benefits
The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform is designed to help operators do more in less time than ever before. Teams using Trimble Earthworks can exceed productivity expectations across jobs of all types.
Click here to find out more about the Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform.
With Trimble LOADRITE Payload Management for Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform, leverage your existing Trimble Earthworks machine control investment to load more in less time.
Increase Efficiency and Decrease Cost
- Track bucket-by-bucket payload and monitor mass haul progress from the same powerful Trimble Earthworks display
- Intuitive, easy-to-use software design gives operators of all skill levels the ability to be more productive
- Manage subcontractors, track and monitor loading of trucks and tons moved
- Weigh in motion with dynamic weighing
- Maximize tons per gallon (liter) and minimize fuel usage of excavators and trucks
Versatility on the Jobsite
- Using Trimble Earthworks advanced sensor technology, contractors can now view accurate, bucket-by-bucket payload information without installing a separate weighing system
Compatibility and Intuitive Interface
- Mixed fleet compatible
- The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform runs on the 10-inch (25.7 centimeter) Android touch-screen Trimble TD520 Display
- Optimized interface for ease-of-use and productivity