Features and Benefits
Linear construction projects present unique challenges, because the work is not performed in a single location. TILOS software merges both the location and the schedule into one combined time and distance graphical view that changes dynamically as conditions change. By incorporating design details, construction challenges and the project schedule into one view, contractors, owners and civil engineers can plan and manage linear projects more effectively.
- Easily plan your project by drawing it on the screen
- Organize plans with maximum flexibility
- Integrate existing data
- Reduce planning mistakes
- Achieve more realistic plans using distance-based, construction specifications
- Control costs and resources more effectively
- Save planning time by using templates
- Compare planned verses actual schedules
"TILOS transformed our engineers' attitude toward project scheduling from something extra they never had time for to a tool they "owned" and wouldn't go to a meeting without.” JAMES LYON FROM HDR INC., UNITED STATES
For more information, visit the TILOS website.