SCS900 Site Controller Software
From simple to complex, SCS900 is suitable for a wide variety of site positoning tasks.
- Establish and check site control for GPS or total station operations performing initial site measurement and verification of original ground levels.
- Measure and locate existing site features
- Check finished grade and laid material thickness against design elevations and tolerances
- Compute progress and material stockpile volumes
- Do stakeout for earthworks, side slopes, catch points, roads, utilities, finished grade, pads and structures
- Manage, monitor, and conduct quality control for excavation and grading operations
- Assess as-built measurements and generate high quality reports for record keeping, client approvals and payment
SCS900 runs on the Trimble Site Tablet, Trimble TSC3 and Trimble Site Mobile controllers for site positioning tasks. It also powers the Trimble Site Positioning System portfolio and a range of positioning sensors:
- Trimble SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna
- Trimble SPS985L GNSS Smart Antenna
- Trimble SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver
- Trimble SPS730 and SPS930 Universal Total Stations
- Trimble SPS620 and SPS720 Robotic Total Stations
- Trimble TS635 and TS662 Mechanical Total Stations