Features and Benefits
Novapoint is the design toolset in Trimble's extensive BIM solution for infrastructure projects – allowing civil engineers to effectively design all aspects of modern roads, railways, tunnels, bridges, water and sewer.
The BIM solution combines Novapoint, a powerful multidiscipline modelling toolset – with Quadri, a seamlessly integrated and cloud-based BIM collaboration server – collectively providing unique project teamwork and control.
With Novapoint you can efficiently build complex models of roads and railways – including 3D terrain surfaces, 3D sub-surface layers and 3D structures such as buildings, bridges, road signs, cables and vegetation. Intuitive and highly effective functionality makes it possible to view the model in planes, sections and 3D. It is easier than ever to navigate in 3D and understand the model – ensuring precise, consistent and sustainable results.
Novapoint also includes a free viewing tool, Novapoint Viewer. Perfect for project managers and other decision makers who only need to have insight into the models.
- Object-based modelling
- Automated work process
- Customizable task templates
- AutoCAD-based discipline design applications
- Adapted to many local standards – easily adaptable to others
- ISO 19100-based model technology
- Interoperability – IFC, LandXML, GML, SOSI, LAS, DWG, DXF, KOF, WMS, Shape…
- Free model viewer
- View planes, sections, 3D
- Flexible presentation setup
For more information, visit the Novapoint website.