Dredge Head Meter
The Trimble Dredge Head Meter helps improve the productivity of cutter suction and trailer hopper dredge types. Using compressed air to measure the head of water, the dredge head meter accurately determines the depth below surface of the underwater dredge head.
With this precise information in the cabin, you can determine exactly where material should be dredged or material should be placed - significantly reducing over- or under-dredging.
The Dredge Head Meter offers the following features:
- Small display unit with LED display
- Low latency RS 232 output
- Rapid 5Hz update rate
- Outputs and displays in metric or imperial units (meters or feet)
- Requires a source of compressed air to operate
- Underwater installation consists of plastic hose pipe - easy to purchase