Wireless Data Sync
USB sticks and cables are a thing of the past.
- Download and upload files by using the transfer button on your field device, or even set up an automatic sync so the field device files are uploaded to Connected Community automatically
- Send work files effortlessly with no drive time in real time
- Upload design files to machines and controllers without even leaving the office
- 100% less drive time 100% of the time
A picture is worth a thousand words. With Trimble Remote Assistant, real-time technical support is available to field crew personnel or earthworks machine operators, without the time and cost of waiting for a technician to drive to the construction site. Both the field crews and the support team see the same picture, eliminating costly delays, downtime and drive time.
- Everyday issues such as design file versioning and machine configuration for grade control can be addressed without ever leaving the office or taking the machine out of production.
- Everyone has the same information so issues can be solved quickly and easily
- Increase machine operator and field crew performance, train inexperienced workers and deploy new personnel to the field using remote, on-the-job, personalized training
- Train field teams so they can confirm design file versions and update software modules while they are in the field
- The trainer and operator see the same screen resulting in quick meaningful training
Internet Base Station Service (IBSS)
With only one base station and a Connected Community subscription you'll get up to 19 miles (30 kilometers) of coverage without line of sight.
- Perfect for linear projects, and remote or offsite areas such as borrow pits and dump sites,
- Uses cellular technology and the Internet to keep you connected
- Reduced daily set up times and costs so you'll be up and running in no time