Trimble SPS351 DGPS/Beacon Receiver
The Trimble SPS351 DGPS/Beacon Receiver is a high-value answer to the many demands of marine construction, providing sub-meter precision for a wide range of marine construction applications.
• Positioning (tugs / anchors)
• Rock and material placement
• Bathymetric survey
The Trimble SPS351 receiver uses RTCM DGPS corrections either broadcast free by Beacon stations, from SBAS (satellite based augmentation systems) or via an external radio or Internet connection from a local reference station. Trimble EVEREST™ technology improves results in high multi-path environments such as those encountered on construction vessels and port construction sites.
SPS361 and SPS461DGPS Heading Receivers with MSK Beacon
The SPS361 and SPS461 GPS Heading and Positioning Receivers are modular, dual-antenna systems for marine construction and hydrographic survey, including precise placement of piles, bridges, caissons, offshore drilling rigs and coastal defenses - providing you with dredge head positioning, vessel positioning, vessel heading, and pitch or roll.
Features and Benefits
The Trimble SPS361 and SPS461 GPS Heading Receivers offer numerous benefits for marine construction contractors, including:
- Rapid deployment, easy integration
- High-precision, dual-frequency GPS heading with fast initialization
- Data to easily determine the position of other sensors on a vessel
- Support for a range of correction services to provide the position accuracy you need