Spectra Precision® Laser CB25 Single Control Box
Automatically control grade elevation for balancing and rough grading applications, or automatically control the blade for fine grading. Proportional receivers and hydraulic valves provide maximum system accuracy and smooth, precise operation.
- Cab-mounted, automatic control of lift of blade or attachment.
- performs simple elevation display to more complex grading jobs requiring automatic elevation blade control.
- Switch from automatic to manual control with the quick flip of one switch.
- Super-bright LED grade displays relay blade position to grade in any lighting condition for maximum productivity.
Spectra Precision Laser CB30 Dual Control Box
The advanced, yet affordable Spectra Precision Laser CB30 Dual Control Box simultaneously controls lift and tilt of a skid-steer loader attachment small dozer or grader blade. The CB30 is an automatic machine control product that offers the operator both tilt and lift control in one control box. Ideal for small contractors who need affordable automatic grade control, as well as mid-sized general contractors, the CB30 delivers reduced costs, greater jobsite efficiency, and faster return on investment.
- Advanced, yet affordable lift and tilt in one control box
- Simultaneous, automatic control of lift and tilt of blade or attachment
- Designed-in flexibility performs simple elevation display to more complex grading jobs requiring automatic elevation and slope blade control