The CCSFlex system is installed as an aftermarket system, retrofitted onto any soil compactor with open or enclosed cab. As a more cost-conscious entry-level configuration, you can select the low cost "system in a case" solution and add sensors for increased system capabilities as needs change.
Entry level pass counts only
- Sub-meter level horizontal mapping without a base station
- For compaction jobs where monitoring pass count mapping allows you to run more efficiently, and where pass counts targets need to be met.
- Optional CM310 Compaction Sensor measures and records the vibratory effort of the soil compactor drum
- Provides vibratory parameters and generates soil compaction measurements, including frequency and amplitude, Compaction Meter Value (CMV), Resonance Meter Value (RMV) or drum bounce
- Displays compaction information in real time to the operator on the rugged graphical control box mounted in the cab for immediate indication whether target design density has been achieved
Options for higher accuracy mapping
- Accuracy levels range from standard to high precision, matching your needs and budgets
- Location RTK with precise horizontal is ideal for applications where the horizontal accuracy needs to be 1-2cm
- Full RTK is ideal for applications where a vertical GPS-RTK accuracy is required
- Additional GLONASS satellite tracking is suggested for locations with more limited GNSS satellite reception
- A mobile printer can be added to print the in-field report of pass counts, CMV and RMV values with location data