SPS730 and SPS930 Universal Total Stations
Trimble SPS Series Universal Total Stations provide the highest possible degree of accuracy for construction site positioning, stakeout, measurement and machine control.
You can use them for:
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are very tight: 3 millimeters (0.01 feet)
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- High precision machine control and guidance
- Reflectorless measurement of stockpiles, rock faces, cuttings and structures
- Layout of structures, foundations, caissons and piles
- Tunnel measurement
- As-built records and grade checks on laid material
SPS Universal Total Stations are available in two models, depending on the level of functionality needed.
Robotic, One-person Operation
- It measures the position of the target and reports that position information via radio link to the controller. There is no need for a second person to complete tasks.
UTS, One-person Operated and Machine Control
- UTS capability reliably tracks a machine target and passes the positioning information from the total station to earthmoving machine as quickly and accurately as possible