SPS620 and SPS720 Robotic Total Stations
Trimble SPS720 and SPS620 Total Stations offer very high accuracy and reliability for construction site positioning, stakeout and measurement.
They are very well suited for use on:
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are tight: 5 millimeters (0.02 feet)
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- Automated target measurement provides a method of checking and warning about movement of ground or buildings that could be affected by construction activities.
Contractors needing a high accuracy total station for machine control should visit the Trimble SPS930 and SPS730 Universal Total Station page.
The SPS620 and SPS720 use the Trimble DR Standard short-range reflectorless EDM technology for single-shot measurements and operate with TSC3 controller or Trimble Tablet running the SCS900 Site Controller Software.
- The SPS620 provides 5 arc second accuracy for the vertical and horizontal angle measurements.
- The SPS720 provides 3 arc second accuracy in the horizontal angle and 2 arc second accuracy in the vertical, and is ideal for more accurate site positioning work.