Features and Benefits
- Keep productive when in a congested marine site or when antennas are partly obstructed on a marine vessel.
- The Trimble MPS865 marine receiver has cellular inside - it’s now easier to use base-station-free VRS on a site as well as communicate with the receiver via the internet and SMS. The receiver can also be used as a data access-point on the vessel to download design files or for immediate remote support.
MSK Beacon Support
- The multi-constellation option maintains productivity in congested sites or when antennas/satellites are partly obstructed. At many sites, the receiver can use free-to-air beacon support. When coupled with the GA830 antennas the MPS865 will receive the free to air beacon signals to deliver sub-meter accuracy horizontal positioning in many parts of the world.
- Save money and installed space when the MPS865 maintains precise heading without the need for GNSS corrections or a gyro compass.
Receiver and Heading in One
- The built-in precise heading feature also ensure the minimal size of the unit with less power consumption, and less cabling required. Ideal when space it at a premium.
- Configure the MPS865 receiver with Trimble Siteworks field software to use on site and on the vessel for field rover measure up, base station set up and topographic mapping
- For dredging and construction, combine the MPS865 receiver with Trimble Marine Construction software for accurate 3D visualization of the dredging process
For more information on choosing the right GNSS antenna, please visit the GNSS Antennas page.